Discussion: Heidi talks about what exactly goes down when you need a corpse clean-up.
If you’re squemish, this episode is not for you. We also mention murder and suicide.
Discussion starts: 8:01 (This seems like a new record for us.)
Corrections, Conclusions and Clarifications:
- “Sleepwalk With Me” started out as a live show, turned into a book and then ultimately made into a movie
- In Mike Birbiglia’s newest comedy special, he talks about how in addition to sleeping in a sleeping bag with mittens on, now that he has a baby, he sleeps in a separate room with a chain lock on the door to ensure he does not hurt the baby.
- The brain is the consistency of Jello
- Can’t find any info about people losing consciousness on Mr. Freeze ride.
- Rissa was really sleepy during this episode and feels she didn’t react horrified enough to the story of Heidi’s co-worker taking out her stitches for her.
- Activated charcoal is regular charcoal that has oxygen added to it for more surface area
- Charcoal (activated or not) will help deodorize just by sitting there
- Reddit AMA with Medicolegal Death Investigator