Sorry about the weird audio!
Creepy Corrections Conclusions & Clarifications
- “Revolution 9“ is a recorded song and composition that appeared on the Beatles‘ 1968 eponymous release (popularly known as the “White Album”).
- Being an ethanol scientist
- Ryan says, “I currently work for a yeast company, actually. So, I go to ethanol plants that use our yeast and help make sure that they’re making ethanol as efficiently as possible. That involves various tests, like throwing the beer under a microscope so I can see how the yeast look and count them and stuff.”
- Romance languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian) came from Vulgar Latin (nonstandard form of Latin spoken in the Mediterranean region during and after the classical period of the Roman Empire.
- Wildlife collectors permit
- Essentially has to be for scientific or educational purposes. You are probably going to need a sponsoring institution for approval.
- Picture of potential yeti
- Official Government Document Entitled: “Regulations covering mountain climbing expeditions in nepal relating to the yeti.”